65” Class X80CK 4K HDR LED TV with Google TV (2022)
About This Item
- Intelligent TV processing technology powered by 4K HDR Processor X1 that delivers picture quality full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- Reproduces over a billion accurate colors resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, enhanced by TRILUMINOS Pro.
- Google TV with hands-free Google Assistant organizes your content all in one place.1 Stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.11
All your content brought to life
Picture & Sound
Picture & Sound
Breathtaking colors make everything so real
Over a billion colors are brought to life by TRILUMINOS PRO™ and our 4K HDR Processor X1™. With extreme contrast, everything you watch feels so real.
Super 4K resolution, whatever you’re watching
See glorious 4K pictures, rich with real world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K HDR processor X1™. Images filmed in 2K and even HD are upscaled close to 4K levels of detail by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database.9
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Purchase an eligible TV and register for BRAVIA CORE™ by February 23, 2024 to be eligible for promotion offers. Available movies subject to change. Terms and conditions apply, for full details see https://www.sony.net/bravia-core. © 2021 Layout and Design Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Network services, content, and operating system and software of product may be subject to separate or third-party terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
- User must setup broadband network environment. By default, Pure Stream setting is turned OFF and must be turned ON in BRAVIA CORE settings. BRAVIA CORE offers streaming between 30Mbps-80Mbps once user turns ON Pure Stream. To access Pure Stream at 30Mbps, user must have a minimum internet speed of 43Mbps over Wi-Fi. To access highest quality Pure Stream available at 80Mbps user must have minimum internet speed of 115Mbps over Wi-Fi. Subject to user’s network operator’s video streaming restrictions, BRAVIA CORE automatically selects the best bitrate as following with adaptive streaming functionality based on the internet speed available.
- Dolby Vision content compatible with streaming services or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset and enable the feature during initial setup. Feature is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80CK, X80J, X900H.
- Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. This function works when Auto Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON and is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80CK, X80J, X900H.
- Clean exterior surfaces gently with a dry, clean cloth or household disinfectant wipe (such as Clorox Disinfecting Wipes). Do not spray disinfectant directly on the remote. Proven 99.9% or more effective against bacterial growth on remote control buttons based on JIS Z2801 testing. This material is not antiviral. There is no guaranteed effect against viruses such as COVID-19.
- Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- Other than video chat, other BRAVIA CAM features available via future firmware update.
- SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models. See compatible TV models here: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00197971. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
- The recycle rate refers to flame-retardant materials. The recyclable material used on the TV may differ depending on size.
- Compared to FY18 models. The ratio may vary by model.
- All third-party apps, network services, content, the operating system and software may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Requires product to be connected to the wireless network.
© 2022 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Sony, BRAVIA, BRAVIA XR, Cognitive Processor XR, XR Triluminos Pro, XR Motion Clarity, BRAVIA CORE, and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Google TV is the name of this device's software experience. Google, YouTube, YouTube Music, Google TV and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.