X750H 4K HDR LED with Smart Android TV (2020)
- Upscale everything with the 4K Processor X1™ and 4K X-Reality PRO.1
- See exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation of TRILUMINOS™ Display.
- Dazzling detail and color with High Dynamic Range (HDR).1
- Sony’s Android TV with Google Assistant gives you a smarter, easier way to get more from your TV.3
- Content appears with lifelike motion with Motionflow™ XR technology.
- Stay focused on the big picture with a refined design and narrow bezel that blends into any environment.5
Enter the world of Android TV with beautiful pictures and clear sound
A faster way to the entertainment you love
Designed with the environment in mind
Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities.
ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES IN THIS PRODUCT
Dynamic Backlight Control, or pixel-level lighting control, helps improve energy efficiency by adjusting display brightness as picture content changes
Power Saving Mode helps save energy by adjusting the display brightness
Display Off Mode helps save energy by turning the picture display off without needing to put the TV into full stand-by mode, so audio can still be enjoyed
Audio Description (Audio key)
Number of Tuners (Sat)
Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
TV System (Analog)
TV System (Digital Cable)
TV System (Digital Sat)
TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)
VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services, such as Netflix, Amazon Video or HDR compatible content device connected via HDMI input. Requires HDMI® cables sold separately
- Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 8K and 4K images will vary based on source content.
- Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
- Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
© 2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Picture Processor X1, X-Reality PRO, X-Motion Clarity, TRILUMINOS, X-tended Dynamic Range and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. PlayStation is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Android, Android TV, Google Play, Google, YouTube and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC. Netflix and the Netflix logo are registered trademarks of Netflix Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.