75” Class X80K 4K HDR LED TV with Google TV (2022)
About This Item
- Intelligent TV processing technology powered by 4K HDR Processor X1 that delivers picture quality full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- Reproduces over a billion accurate colors resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, enhanced by TRILUMINOS Pro.
- Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your content all in one place.1 Stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.8
All your content brought to life
See what makes this TV special
Enjoy a smart Google TV experience equipped with the picture processing power to make everything you watch feel so real. Advanced image processing from the 4K HDR Processor X1 and TRILUMINOS PRO gives details and color a boost for picture that feels natural and immersive.
Picture & Sound
Picture & Sound
Breathtaking colors make everything so real
Over a billion colors are brought to life by TRILUMINOS PRO™ and our 4K HDR Processor X1™. With extreme contrast, everything you watch feels so real.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
BDP-S6700 Blu-ray™ Player with 4K Upscaling and Wi/Fi for Streaming VideoModel: BDP-S6700
- Dolby Vision content compatible with streaming services or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset and enable the feature during initial setup. Feature is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. This function works when Auto Genre Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON and is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- Some BRAVIA CAM features may require firmware update.
- SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models ranging from 48” class to 77” class. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
- The recycle rate refers to flame-retardant materials. The recyclable material used on the TV may differ depending on size.
- Compared to FY18 models. The ratio may vary by model.
- All third-party apps, network services, content, the operating system and software may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Requires product to be connected to the wireless network.
- Amazon Alexa enabled devices (sold separately) compatible with Sony TVs powered by Google TV. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
- Clean exterior surfaces gently with a dry, clean cloth.
- Screen Size feature will be available via future firmware update.
- ©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. God of War is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC and related companies in the U.S. and other countries. PS5™ system sold separately. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice. “PlayStation” and "PS5" are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- ©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Developed by Polyphony Digital Inc. “Polyphony Digital logo”, “Gran Turismo” and “GT” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in this game in some cases include trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners. Any depiction or recreation of real-world locations, entities, businesses or organizations is not intended to be or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of this game by such party or parties. All rights reserved. Screen images simulated.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Sony, BRAVIA, BRAVIA XR, Cognitive Processor XR, XR Triluminos Pro, XR Motion Clarity, BRAVIA CORE, and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Google TV is the name of this device's software experience. Google, YouTube, YouTube Music, Google TV and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.