Bundle Savings XR-48A90K
BRAVIA XR A90K 4K HDR OLED TV with smart Google TV (2022)
Available to pre-order in June 2022
Enjoy movies included with BRAVIA XR TVs2
- 10 credits redeem on latest release movies
- 24 months unlimited streaming of top movies
- Intelligent TV processing technology with Cognitive Processor XR that delivers natural and realistic picture quality.
- Take your gaming to the next level with input lag as low as 8.5ms and BRAVIA XR exclusive features for the PlayStation®5.7
- Get the advantage in high-performance gaming with 4K/120,10 VRR,11 ALLM as specified in HDMI 2.1.
- Immersive depth and realism with lifelike brightness enhanced by XR OLED Contrast Pro.
- Billions of accurate colors deliver natural and beautiful picture quality, enhanced by XR Triluminos Pro.
- Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your content all in one place.1 Stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.1
- Enjoy streaming high-quality 4K UHD quality movies included with the BRAVIA CORE app.2
- Experience immersive cinematic content with support for Dolby Vision4, IMAX Enhanced5, and Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode6.
- Hear true immersive audio with dual actuators that vibrate to produce sound from the entire screen and a built-in subwoofer for powerful bass, plus support for Dolby Atmos.
- Acoustic Center Sync synchronizes BRAVIA XR TVs speakers with select Sony soundbars to reinforce the center speaker channel for fuller, more immersive sound.
- See blur-free picture quality in fast-moving sports and movies powered by XR OLED Motion technology.
- Bring back lost texture and detail and see your content upscaled to near-4K resolution with XR 4K Upscaling.12
- Multi-position stand offering two variations – low-profile setting for immersive viewing or raised to accommodate a soundbar.15
- With the optional BRAVIA CAM, video chat on the big screen and allow Ambient Optimization Pro to automatically adjust picture and sound according to your room environment.16
- Redesigned premium, compact backlit remote with metallic finish and finder function to easily find if misplaced.
BRAVIA XR A90K 4K HDR OLED TV with smart Google TV (2022)
Ultra Slim Wall-Mount Bracket
High Performance Home Theater System
7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos® Soundbar
5.1.2ch Dolby Atmos® Soundbar
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ Player with Dolby Atmos®, HDR, and Wi-Fi for Streaming Video
Wireless Neckband Speaker
Actual look may differ depending on TV size.
Designed with the environment in mind
Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities.
ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES IN THIS PRODUCT
Dynamic Backlight Control, or pixel-level lighting control, helps improve energy efficiency by adjusting display brightness as picture content changes
Power Saving Mode helps save energy by adjusting the display brightness
Display Off Mode helps save energy by turning the picture display off without needing to put the TV into full stand-by mode, so audio can still be enjoyed
Camera Unit (CMU-BC1); Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL855) Depends on country selection
Number of Tuners (Sat)
Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
TV System (Analog)
TV System (Digital Cable)
TV System (Digital Sat)
TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
ATSC/ATSC 3.0(NEXTGEN TV)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)
VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
VHF: 2–13/UHF: 14–69 (2–13/14–36 for ATSC3.0)
Metal Flush Surface
Two-way position (Standard position/Soundbar position)
Aluminum Center Plate
- Purchase an eligible TV and register for BRAVIA CORE™ by February 23, 2024 to be eligible for promotion offers. Available movies subject to change. Terms and conditions apply, for full details see https://www.sony.net/bravia-core. ©2021 Layout and Design Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Network services, content, and operating system and software of product may be subject to separate or third-party terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
- User must setup broadband network environment. By default, Pure Stream setting is turned OFF and must be turned ON in BRAVIA CORE settings. BRAVIA CORE offers streaming between 30Mbps-80Mbps once user turns ON Pure Stream. To access Pure Stream at 30Mbps, user must have a minimum internet speed of 43Mbps over Wi-Fi. To access highest quality Pure Stream available at 80Mbps user must have minimum internet speed of 115Mbps over Wi-Fi. Subject to user’s network operator’s video streaming restrictions, BRAVIA CORE automatically selects the best bitrate as following with adaptive streaming functionality based on the internet speed available.
- Dolby Vision content compatible with streaming services or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- IMAX Enhanced content enables full IMAX Enhanced experience with compatible streaming services such as Fandango Now (US only) and BRAVIA CORE, or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. www.netflix.com/termsofuse. A future firmware update will allow you to adjust picture quality while Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode is enabled.
- Input lag time measured via 4K/120fps game HDMI input, may differ by real-time usage environment or specific conditions. Game title supporting 4K/120fps required.
- Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset and enable the feature during initial setup. Feature is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. This function works when Auto Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON and is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Game title supporting 4K/120fps required.
- VRR will be available via a future firmware update.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
- Other than video chat, other BRAVIA CAM features will be available via future firmware update.
- Clean exterior surfaces gently with a dry, clean cloth or household disinfectant wipe (such as Clorox Disinfecting Wipes). Do not spray disinfectant directly on the remote. Proven 99.9% or more effective against bacterial growth on remote control buttons based on JIS Z2801 testing. This material is not antiviral. There is no guaranteed effect against viruses such as COVID-19.
- SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models. See compatible TV models here: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00197971. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
- The recycle rate refers to flame-retardant materials. The recyclable material used on the TV may differ depending on size. SORPLAS supports recycling by incorporating waste optical discs, as well as post-consumer materials such as plastic water bottles, contributing to the protection of the environment and reduction in marine pollution.
- Compared to FY18 models. The ratio may vary by model.
- The CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CTA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
- Horizon Forbidden West™: Releasing 02/18/2022. ©2021 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla. Horizon Forbidden West is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- This is the perceptible contrast level expanded by XR Contrast Booster technology, which is a unique figure calculated for the contrast that users actually feel and experience.
- Acoustic Center Sync is compatible with Sony Soundbar HT-A7000, HT-A5000 and Home Theatre System HT-A9.
- Applicable headphones are WH-1000XM3, WF-1000XM3, WI-1000XM2, WH-1000XM4, WF-1000XM4, WH-XB900N, WH-XB700, WH-H810, WH-H910N, WF-C500, WH-XB910N.
- Requires separately sold Calman calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, a meter (colorimeter, spectrophotometer etc.), and Calman for BRAVIA app to be downloaded from Google Play and installed on your TV. Internet needed to utilize app services on TV. Network services, content, and software of this product may be subject to separate terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
© 2022 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Sony, BRAVIA, BRAVIA XR, Cognitive Processor XR, XR Triluminos Pro, XR Motion Clarity, BRAVIA CORE, and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Google TV is the name of this device's software experience. Google, YouTube, YouTube Music, Google TV and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.