BRAVIA XR 83” class A80CL OLED 4K HDR Google TV (2023)
About This Item
- The Cognitive Processor XR™ delivers a picture with wide dynamic contrast and natural colors, replicating how we see the real world.
- Pure black, lifelike brightness, and billions of accurate colors enhanced by XR OLED Contrast Pro™ and XR Triluminos Pro™.
- Get access to all your favorite streaming apps in one place with Google TV™, and simply use your voice to search and ask questions with Google Assistant™. Supports Apple Airplay. 1,15
Enjoy movies included with BRAVIA XR TVs2
- 15 credits redeem on latest release movies
- 24 months unlimited streaming of top movies
BRAVIA XR A80CL Series
Pristine OLED picture.
Beautiful OLED picture powered by our most powerful processor
Billions of accurate colors and pure OLED black makes everything you watch and play come to life with natural hues and shades, powered by the intelligent Cognitive Processor XR™.
The screen is the speaker for picture and sound in perfect harmony
Hear true immersive cinematic audio with sound produced from the entire screen delivering an elevated sound stage and clear dialogue.
The entertainment you love. With help from Google
Google TVTM brings your favorite content from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.1
Reviews & Questions
- Purchase an eligible TV and register for BRAVIA CORE™ by February 23, 2026 to be eligible for promotion offers. Available movies subject to change. Terms and conditions apply, for full details see https://www.sony.net/bravia-core. Network services, content, and operating system and software of product may be subject to separate or third-party terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
- User must setup broadband network environment. By default, Pure Stream setting is turned OFF and must be turned ON in BRAVIA CORE settings. BRAVIA CORE offers streaming between 30Mbps-80Mbps once user turns ON Pure Stream. To access Pure Stream at 30Mbps, user must have a minimum internet speed of 43Mbps over Wi-Fi. To access highest quality Pure Stream available at 80Mbps user must have minimum internet speed of 115Mbps over Wi-Fi. Subject to user’s network operator’s video streaming restrictions, BRAVIA CORE automatically selects the best bitrate as following with adaptive streaming functionality based on the internet speed available.
- Screen Size feature will be available via future firmware update.
- Game title supporting VRR and/or 4K/120fps required. VRR results may vary depending on the game you're playing. If enabling VRR results in any unexpected visual effects, you can turn it off at any time.
- Input lag time measured via 4K/120fps game via HDMI input, may differ by real-time usage environment or specific conditions. Game title supporting 4K/120fps required.
- To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset on PS5 and enable the feature during initial setup. Auto Genre Picture Mode works when Auto Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON. Both features are supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X80K.
- Dolby Vision and Atmos content compatible with streaming services or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- IMAX Enhanced content enables full IMAX Enhanced experience with compatible streaming services such as BRAVIA CORE, or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. www.netflix.com/termsofuse.
- Acoustic Centre Sync works with compatible Sony soundbars and AV receivers. For full compatibility list: https://www.sony.net/hav_faq.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- XR Clear Image feature will be available Spring 2023
- This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
- Some BRAVIA CAM features may require future firmware update.
- Clean exterior surfaces gently with a dry, clean cloth.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Sony, BRAVIA, BRAVIA XR, Cognitive Processor XR, XR Triluminos Max, XR Motion Clarity, BRAVIA CORE, and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Google TV is the name of this device's software experience. Google, YouTube, YouTube Music, Google TV and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.