BRAVIA XR 85” Class X95L Mini LED 4K HDR Google TV (2023)
About This Item
- The Cognitive Processor XR™ delivers a picture with wide dynamic contrast and natural colors, replicating how we see the real world.
- See ultimate contrast from thousands of Mini LEDs and billions of accurate colors, all precision-controlled by the XR Backlight Master™ Drive and XR Triluminos Pro™.
- Get access to all your favorite streaming apps in one place with Google TV™, and simply use your voice to search and ask questions with Google Assistant™. Supports Apple Airplay.1,15
Enjoy movies included with BRAVIA XR TVs2
- 5 credits redeem on latest release movies
- 12 months unlimited streaming of top movies
BRAVIA XR X95L Series
Discover the X95L with an expert
Ultimate Mini LED contrast powered by our most powerful processor
See ultimate contrast from thousands of Mini LEDs and billions of accurate colors controlled by the intelligent Cognitive Processor XR.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Purchase an eligible TV and register for BRAVIA CORE™ by February 23, 2026 to be eligible for promotion offers. Available movies subject to change. Terms and conditions apply, for full details see https://www.sony.net/bravia-core. Network services, content, and operating system and software of product may be subject to separate or third-party terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
- User must setup broadband network environment. By default, Pure Stream setting is turned OFF and must be turned ON in BRAVIA CORE settings. BRAVIA CORE offers streaming between 30Mbps-80Mbps once user turns ON Pure Stream. To access Pure Stream at 30Mbps, user must have a minimum internet speed of 43Mbps over Wi-Fi. To access highest quality Pure Stream available at 80Mbps user must have minimum internet speed of 115Mbps over Wi-Fi. Subject to user’s network operator’s video streaming restrictions, BRAVIA CORE automatically selects the best bitrate as following with adaptive streaming functionality based on the internet speed available.
- Screen Size feature will be available via future firmware update.
- Game title supporting VRR and/or 4K/120fps required. VRR results may vary depending on the game you're playing. If enabling VRR results in any unexpected visual effects, you can turn it off at any time.
- Input lag time measured via 4K/120fps game via HDMI input, may differ by real-time usage environment or specific conditions. Game title supporting 4K/120fps required.
- To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset on PS5 and enable the feature during initial setup. Auto Genre Picture Mode works when Auto Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON. Both features are supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X80K.
- Dolby Vision and Atmos content compatible with streaming services or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- IMAX Enhanced content enables full IMAX Enhanced experience with compatible streaming services such as BRAVIA CORE, or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. www.netflix.com/termsofuse.
- Acoustic Centre Sync works with compatible Sony soundbars and AV receivers. For full compatibility list: https://www.sony.net/hav_faq.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- XR Clear Image feature will be available Spring 2023
- This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
- Some BRAVIA CAM features may require future firmware update.
- Clean exterior surfaces gently with a dry, clean cloth.
- Compared to FY18 models. The ratio may vary by model and size.
- Amazon Alexa enabled devices (sold separately) compatible with Sony TVs powered by Google TV. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
- SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models. See compatible TV models here: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00197971. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
- Requires separately sold Calman calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, a meter (colorimeter, spectrophotometer etc.), and Calman for BRAVIA app to be downloaded from Google Play and installed on your TV. Internet needed to utilize app services on TV. Network services, content, and software of this product may be subject to separate terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
- ©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. God of War is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC and related companies in the U.S. and other countries. PS5™ system sold separately. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice. “PlayStation” and "PS5" are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- ©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Developed by Polyphony Digital Inc. “Polyphony Digital logo”, “Gran Turismo” and “GT” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in this game in some cases include trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners. Any depiction or recreation of real-world locations, entities, businesses or organizations is not intended to be or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of this game by such party or parties. All rights reserved. Screen images simulated.
- All third-party apps, network services, content, the operating system and software may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Requires product to be connected to the wireless network.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Sony, BRAVIA, BRAVIA XR, Cognitive Processor XR, XR Triluminos Max, XR Motion Clarity, BRAVIA CORE, and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Google TV is the name of this device's software experience. Google, YouTube, YouTube Music, Google TV and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.