X950H 4K HDR Full Array LED with Smart Android TV (2020)
- Everything you watch looks like near-4K HDR with the powerful Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate1,2
- See exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation of TRILUMINOS™ Display.
- Enhanced brightness, incredible contrast with Full Array LED and X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO 6x.
- Sony’s Android TV with Google Assistant gives you a smarter, easier way to get more from your TV.4
- Stay focused on the big picture with a slim and flush design and thin aluminum bezel.12
- Experience a more natural picture with 4K X-Reality PRO & Object-Based Super Resolution.
- On-screen action and motion look better than ever with X-Motion Clarity™ technology.
- X-Wide Angle™ satisfyingly preserves color and brightness when viewing from anywhere in the room. (Available on 55" class and larger)
- Acoustic Multi-Audio™ beautifully matches picture and sound with discretely mounted tweeters.
- Picture and sound are automatically adjusted to your environment with Sony’s unique Ambient Optimization™ technology.
- Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device.8
- Compatible with Google Nest Devices6, Amazon Alexa7, and Apple HomeKit8 for an even smarter home.
- Dazzling detail and color with HDR1, Dolby Visions™9, IMAX Enhanced™10 and Netflix Calibrated Mode.11
- Premium dual position metal stand that can be adapted for wide or narrow stand. (Available for 55" class, 65" class, 75" class)
- Hang your TV like a work of art with the ultra-slim wall-mount bracket for select Sony BRAVIA™ OLED and LED TVs.13
- Calman™ auto calibration mode makes high-performance screen calibration easier than ever.14
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ Player with Dolby Atmos®, HDR, and Wi-Fi for Streaming Video
3.1ch Dolby Atmos® / DTS:X® Soundbar with Bluetooth®
3.1ch Dolby Atmos® / DTS:X® Soundbar with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® Technology
Designed with the environment in mind
Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities.
ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES IN THIS PRODUCT
Dynamic Backlight Control, or pixel-level lighting control, helps improve energy efficiency by adjusting display brightness as picture content changes
Power Saving Mode helps save energy by adjusting the display brightness
Display Off Mode helps save energy by turning the picture display off without needing to put the TV into full stand-by mode, so audio can still be enjoyed
Audio Description (Audio key)
Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL855 [Refer to Country/Area Handling Chart]). Depends on country selection
Number of Tuners (Sat)
Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
TV System (Analog)
TV System (Digital Cable)
TV System (Digital Sat)
TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)
VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services, such as Netflix, Amazon Video or HDR compatible content device connected via HDMI input. Requires HDMI® cables sold separately
- Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 8K and 4K images will vary based on source content.
- This is the perceptible contrast level expanded by X-tended Dynamic Range PRO technology, which is a unique figure calculated for the contrast that users actually feel and experience (XDR Contrast). This figure is based on our conventional TV without local dimming.
- Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
- Google Nest devices (sold separately) are compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Requires compatible devices connected to the same wireless home network. Download the Google Home app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once download is complete, user must link compatible Nest Speaker devices to the Sony device in order to access the voice control function and to control TV operation. Subject to third party app terms and conditions.
- Amazon Alexa enabled devices (sold separately) compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Amazon account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.AirPlay firmware update is required and will be available in winter 2020.
- Dolby Vision content is compatible with streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Video or compatible content device connected via HDMI input. Requires HDMI® cables sold separately.
- IMAX Enhanced content enables the full IMAX Enhanced experience.
- Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. www.netflix.com/termsofuse
- Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.
- SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models ranging from 55” class to 75” class. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
- Requires separately sold CalMAN calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, a meter (colorimeter, spectrophotometer etc.), and CalMAN for BRAVIA app to be downloaded from Google Play and installed on your TV. Internet needed to utilize app services on TV. Network services, content, and software of this product may be subject to separate terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
© 2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Picture Processor X1, X-Reality PRO, X-Motion Clarity, TRILUMINOS, X-tended Dynamic Range and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. PlayStation is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Android, Android TV, Google Play, Google, YouTube and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC. Netflix and the Netflix logo are registered trademarks of Netflix Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.