X950H® 4K HDR LED TV
- Everything you watch looks like near-4K HDR with the powerful Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate1,2
- See exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation of TRILUMINOS™ Display.
- Enhanced brightness, incredible contrast with Full Array LED and X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO 6x.
- Sony’s Android TV with Google Assistant gives you a smarter, easier way to get more from your TV.4
- Stay focused on the big picture with a slim and flush design and thin aluminum bezel.12
- Experience a more natural picture with 4K X-Reality PRO & Object-Based Super Resolution.
- On-screen action and motion look better than ever with X-Motion Clarity™ technology.
- X-Wide Angle™ satisfyingly preserves color and brightness when viewing from anywhere in the room. (Available on 55" class and larger)
- Acoustic Multi-Audio™ beautifully matches picture and sound with discretely mounted tweeters.
- Picture and sound are automatically adjusted to your environment with Sony’s unique Ambient Optimization™ technology.
- Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device.8
- Compatible with Google Nest Devices6, Amazon Alexa7, and Apple HomeKit8 for an even smarter home.
- Dazzling detail and color with HDR1, Dolby Visions™9, IMAX Enhanced™10 and Netflix Calibrated Mode.11
- Premium dual position metal stand that can be adapted for wide or narrow stand. (Available for 55" class, 65" class, 75" class)
- Hang your TV like a work of art with the ultra-slim wall-mount bracket for select Sony BRAVIA™ OLED and LED TVs.13
- Calman™ auto calibration mode makes high-performance screen calibration easier than ever.14
Designed with the environment in mind
Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities.
ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES IN THIS PRODUCT
Dynamic Backlight Control, or pixel-level lighting control, helps improve energy efficiency by adjusting display brightness as picture content changes
Power Saving Mode helps save energy by adjusting the display brightness
Display Off Mode helps save energy by turning the picture display off without needing to put the TV into full stand-by mode, so audio can still be enjoyed