X80J 4K HDR LED with Smart Google TV (2021)
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1™ – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO™ – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life.
- GOOGLE TV™ – See 700,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus live TV, all in one place. Google TV brings your favorite content from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.1
- MOTIONFLOW XR™ – On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies, and games to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO™ – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and texture.2
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) & DOLBY Vision™ – Enjoy immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended with HDR3 and Dolby Vision4.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT – Use your voice to easily find your favorite movies, shows, and music. Get answers on screen, control smart home devices, and more.
- APPLE AIRPLAY – Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device.5
- ULTRA-SLIM WALL MOUNT COMPATIBLE – Hang your TV like a work of art with the optional SU-WL855 ultra-slim wall-mount bracket available for 55” class, 65” class, and 75” class X80J series TVs.6
Blu-ray™ Player with 4K Upscaling and Wi/Fi for Streaming Video
3.1ch Dolby Atmos® / DTS:X® Soundbar with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® Technology
Audio Description (Audio key)
Number of Tuners (Sat)
Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
TV System (Analog)
TV System (Digital Cable)
TV System (Digital Sat)
TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
ATSC/ATSC 3.0(NEXTGEN TV)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)
VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)
Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
VHF: 2–13/UHF: 14–69 (14–36 for ATSC 3.0)