- Enjoy dramatic sound with the SW3 subwoofer for use with HT-A9/A7000
- Direct wireless connection with HT-A9/A70002
- 200W1 of rich, powerful bass from a 160mm driver
- Quick and easy setup to HT-A9/A7000 soundbar
- Σ Magnetic Circuit for deep, clear bass with less distortion
- Omnidirectional Block Design to match HT-A9/A7000
- Bass Reflex speaker unit for deeper bass
Designed with the environment in mind
Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities.
Size & Weight
Subwoofer Size (W X H X D)
Digital Amplifier, S-Master
Power Output (Total)
- Power output and total harmonic distortion; measured at 2 ohms, from 28 - 200 Hz; rated 130 W, minimum RMS power, with no more than 1% total harmonic distortion from 250 mW to rated output. Power output 200 W (at 2 ohms, 100 Hz)
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth devices vary, requires NFC-enabled and/or Bluetooth enabled device. Check device’s user manual for compatibility
© 2021 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and the Sony logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.