WI-C100 Wireless In-ear Headphones | Black
About This Item
- Long battery life of up to 25 hours2
- DSEE™ restores high frequency sounds lost in compression
- Splash-proof and sweat-proof with an IPX4 rating3
Made for the day ahead
Wireless Bluetooth headphones that take your music wherever life brings you.1 With up to 25hrs of battery life, the WI-C100 headphones provide high-quality listening.2 Comfortable and easy to use, these headphones provide piece of mind with a IPX4 Splash resistance design.3
Long battery life
Enjoy up to 25hrs of battery life for non-stop listening.2 And if your headphones are running low on power, a 10-minute quick charge will give you up to 60 minutes of playback.
DSEE – Give your favorite music a boost
When an original musical file is compressed our Digital Sound Enhancement Engine faithfully restores music to high-quality sound that’s closer to the original recording.
A comfortable fit
A well-balanced shape around the neck ensures a stable fit, while the housing follows the contours of the ear for maximum comfort.
IPX4 splash-proof and sweat-proof design
With an IPX4 water resistance rating, splashes and sweat won’t stop these headphones – so you can keep on moving to the music.3
Easy to use buttons
The WI-C100 headphones are easy to operate, with buttons to play and pause, skip tracks, adjust the volume, and receive calls. For convenience, the buttons have been redesigned, with a more pronounced shape making them easier to press.
Fits easily into your life
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Interoperability and compatibility between Bluetooth® devices vary.
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Protection assured against water splashing from any angle, excluding the sound conduit (sound exit tube), ventilation holes, and microphone holes in the unit of the headphones.
- Download app at the App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
- Download Headphones Connect app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. 360 Reality Audio requires subscription to compatible online music service and third party terms, conditions, account and fees may apply. Requires firmware Ver 1.1 or above.
- 360 Spatial Sound personalizer requires the supplied transmitter (WLA-NS7)] and a BRAVIA XR TV model sold sep.
- The feature to activate Google Assistant by saying “OK Google” is only available for Android devices. Google, Google Assistant and Android are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Google Assistant and Alexa are not available in all languages and countries/regions. Install the Google Assistant app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. For Amazon Alexa, install the Amazon Alexa app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- Coating and adhesive materials excluded.
©2022 Sony Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks and or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.