LinkBuds S Truly Wireless Noise Canceling Earbuds | White
Model: LinkBuds S
About This Item
- Always on, automated audio for whatever world you’re in
- High quality noise canceling and natural ambient Sound
- Immersive sound quality with Integrated Processor V1
Made with the environment in mind
Your LinkBuds S are designed for both style and environmental consciousness. The earbuds use recycled plastic materials from automobile parts and the packaging uses no plastic3. The Earth Blue model takes it a step further by integrating reclaimed water bottles to give them their distinctive marbled pattern.
Keep every world on
LinkBuds S are comfortable enough to wear all the time and smart enough to adapt to your life – keeping you connected to the people and entertainment you love.
All your worlds, connected and optimized
Link your worlds as LinkBuds S switch seamlessly between superlative noise canceling and natural ambient sound. Smart features and settings learn from your behavior and automatically adjust sound settings to provide the right sound for the moment.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Protection assured against water splashing from any angle, excluding the sound conduit (sound exit tube), ventilation holes, and microphone holes in the unit of the headphones. The charging case is not water resistant.
- Up to 6hrs (earbuds) + up to 14hrs (charging case), total of up to 20hrs when using Noise Canceling and Bluetooth® connection. To fully charge the LinkBuds, charge for 1.5 hours. To fully charge the case, charge for 3 hours. Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Coating and adhesive materials excluded.
- Tap on the left earbud to change from Noise Canceling to Ambient Sound and long tap for Quick Attention, or double tap on the right to skip to the next track.
- Download app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
- Need to set the function to “Priority on Sound Quality” using the Sony | Headphones Connect app. Compatible devices supporting LDAC will be needed.
- Activate the DSEE Extreme™ from the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- Set the function to “ON” from the Sony | Headphones Connect app. To deactivate Speak-to-Chat and return to your music immediately, tap either the left or right touch panel. Otherwise, music will resume playing by default 15 seconds after your conversation ends in Speak-to-Chat mode. This timeframe can be customized using the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- Google Assistant is only available for Android devices. The feature to activate Google Assistant by saying “OK Google” is only available for Android devices. Google, Google Assistant and Android are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Google Assistant and Alexa are not available in all languages and countries/regions. Install the Google Assistant app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. For Amazon Alexa, install the Amazon Alexa app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- Install the Auto Play app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. Install the Spotify or Endel app and set up with Auto Play app. Auto Play, Spotify and Endel services may not be available in some countries/regions.
- Download Headphones Connect app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. 360Reality Audio requires subscription to compatible online music service and third-party terms, conditions, account and fees may apply.
- 360 Spatial Sound personalizer requires the supplied transmitter (WLA-NS7)] and a BRAVIA XR TV model sold sep.
- Interoperability and compatibility between Bluetooth® devices vary.
- These features require connection to a compatible smartphone.
©2022 Sony Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks and or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.