XP500 Portable Bluetooth® Wireless Party Speaker
About This Item
- Powerful Party Sound with MEGA BASS™
- Up to 20 hours of battery life1 with quick charging
- X-Balanced Speaker for powerful bass
Make more of your music
The XP500 is a speaker that’s built to help fun-loving people make the most of their life. Whether you’re relaxing in your living room or partying in your garden, the XP500 will give you a superb sound and plenty of fun features. All you have to do is choose the music.
LIVE LIFE LOUD
Life should be lived at full volume. That means getting your friends together, turning up the music to full volume and dancing all night to a clear, rich sound. With our new X-Series range of speakers, you can make the most of every single moment, power parties you’ll remember forever, and always live your life out loud.
Ready for anything
Any song, any style, any time. The XP500 is designed to give you a great sound, no matter what style of music you like. So whether you feel like dancing all night to some bass-heavy beats or unwinding at the end of the day with something mellow, the XP500 will be there for you.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, and usage. Battery capacity decreases over time and use.
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary. For Apple iOS devices, the system is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later. A BLUETOOTH connection is not available on the devices with iOS 9.x or earlier.
- Download app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
- Only compatible between SRS-XP700, SRS-XP500, SRS-XG500. When watching movies using the Party Connect function, there may be a gap between video and audio.
- Not all USB devices are compatible. Consult www.esupport.sony.com for complete details.
©2021 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and its logos are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.