OLED: Deeper shadow, brighter highlights
Our OLED screens have more than 8 million self-illuminating pixels that are precisely and individually controlled. Because each pixel can be activated or turned off completely, the variation between light and dark is greatly enhanced compared to regular screens, with incredibly deep blacks and dazzling lights. Powered by Cognitive Processor XR and our unique panel control technology, color and contrast are boosted for exceptionally realistic pictures. They deliver more accurate detail, depth and textures in dark scenes, making OLED TV especially good for movies.
The main issue when watching fast-moving sports like soccer and motor racing is blur. Make sure you choose a TV with enhanced sharpness to keep the action clear.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
- Size and dimensions depend on model. Please see specifications for each model for exact measurements.
- Feature name may be X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO depending on model.
- Applicable models: all BRAVIA XR models.
- Screen images simulated.
- Horizon Forbidden West™: Available now. ©2021 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla. Horizon Forbidden West is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- Game supporting 4K/120fps required.
- ©2021 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Housemarque Oy. Returnal is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- Feature name may be 4K X-Reality™ PRO depending on model.
- Google TV and related logos are trademarks of Google LLC
- User must connect to a Google account to use certain advertised features
- Number of credits differs depending on model.
- Time period that streaming is available for depends on model.
- Technology may vary depending on model.
- ©2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, EXTRA BASS and its logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.