Alpha ZV-E1 – Full-frame Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Vlog Camera with Lens Kit
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Approximate, effective
- With the SEL20TC teleconverter. 35mm full-frame equivalent
- Available in the Movie and S&Q modes. Not available for XAVC S-I 4K recording in S&Q mode.
- Mood is not available when the [Mono] Look is selected.
- Recording frame rates are indicated as the closest integer values. The actual corresponding frame rates are as follows: 24p: 23.98 fps, 30p: 29.97 fps, 60p: 59.94 fps, and 120p: 119.88 fps.
- Black bands above and below the image are recorded as part of the image. The image area between the black bands is Cinemascope aspect ratio, but the aspect ratio of the entire recorded image area is 16:9.
- Sony internal tests. Compared to the ZV-E10.
- Camera may not accurately recognize all specified subjects in all conditions.
- CIPA standards. Pitch/yaw shake only. FE 50mm F1.2 GM lens. When shooting stills.
- Dynamic active Mode reduces angle of view more than Active Mode. Clear Image Zoom is not available when using Dynamic active Mode.
- Compared to the α7S III Active Mode. Sony internal tests.
- Available only for movies. Framing is cropped from 4K images, resulting in reduced angle of view.
- Available in the movie or S&Q mode when Intelligent Auto is selected with [AF Subject Recognition] set to [Human]
- Microphone directivity settings become inactive when an external microphone is connected
- A free license key must be downloaded from Sony’s camera upgrade website and installed in the camera. To be released in June 2023 or later. Visit https://creatorscloud.sony.net/cameraupgrade/4k120p/. QFHD (3840x2160). With approx. 10% image crop.
- Post-production editing or S&Q mode recording required.
- A free license key must be downloaded from Sony’s camera upgrade website and installed in the camera. To be released in June 2023 or later. Visit the following URL for details: https://creatorscloud.sony.net/cameraupgrade/4k120p/. 1420 x 804 effective sensor readout pixels.
- Settings are reset when switching between the still, movie, and S&Q modes (including REC in Still mode).
- [Subject Recognition in AF] is locked to [Off], and [Focus Area] is set to [Zone].
- Angle of view and image quality may change slightly when this feature is turned on. Breathing Compensation is not available for unsupported lenses, 120p (100p) movie recording, S&Q recording at greater than 120p (100p) or stills. Compatibility of lenses is limited. Please see Sony support page for lens compatibility.
- Supported in Catalyst Browse/Prepare Version 2020.1 or later. Image stabilization metadata that can be used by Catalyst is generated when using a Sony E-mount lens with the camera’s optical image stabilization set to [OFF] or [Active].
- Shooting time will vary according to conditions. Use the [Interval Shoot Function] to shoot time-lapse sequences at long intervals (e.g 10 minutes or more).
- Maximum exposure interval is 6 seconds when shooting 4K.
- Check regional availability of services and applications via the URL: https://www.sony.net/cca/
- Transfer may be interrupted when a different app is launched on some operating systems.
- When streaming via USB maximum image resolution is 3840 x 2160 and maximum frame rate is 30 fps. The OS of the computer or smartphone used must be compatible with UVC/UAC. Use the most up-to-date OS available for your device. A commercially available USB cable and/or terminal adaptor may be used to connect to equipment with a USB Type-C port. When connected via USB2.0 maximum image resolution is HD (720p) and maximum frame rate is 30p.
- Not available in the Intelligent Auto mode.
- Not available when using the MOVIE button to shoot movies in the still image mode.
- Not guaranteed to be 100% dust- and moisture-proof.
- As of the March 2023 product announcement, based on a Sony survey of interchangeable-lens digital cameras with 35mm full-frame image sensors and optical in-body image stabilization.
- This function is available only when the language set in the menu is supported by this function.
- Depending on the time of production, SORPLAS™ may not be used for some parts.
- Compared to the BIONZ X image processing engine in the ZV-E10. Sony tests.
- Audio recording not available in S&Q mode.
- A V90 class memory card is required to record XAVC S-I.
- Not including materials used in coatings and adhesives.
- Not including materials used in coatings and adhesives. Natural non-woven fabric may not be available during some production periods.
- When subject recognition is ON during AF shooting. Face, eye, etc. recognition status can be monitored when subject recognition frame display is ON.
- Camera operation depends on focus area settings and touch operation. Accurate focus may not be achieved in some situations.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony, the Sony logo, the Alpha logo, Exmor and BIONZ X are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.