Alpha ZV-E10 - APS-C Interchangeable Lens Vlog Camera 24MP, 4K/30p, Vlog style camera
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- With compatible Sony external flash
- With compatible external flash
- Varies according to shooting conditions or memory card used
- Supports Micro USB compatible device.
- Sony accessories for the Accessory Shoe can be attached.
- The LCD screen is turned on, shot once every 30 seconds, operate zoom alternately between W and T ends, flash strobe once every two times, tum power off and on once every ten times.
- Indication recording time, which is defined by repeating the cycle: Power on, start recording, zoom , stand-by and power off
- Approximately, when compared with a 1/2.3 inch sensor
- 4K (QFHD 3,840 x 2, 160)
- When shooting at XAVC S 4K 24p.
- With battery and memory card included.
- Optical zoom requires a power zoom lens. For other lenses, change the setting to "Clear Image Zoom" or "Digital Zoom" for electronic zoom.
- Employing Al (artificial intelligence) technology, including machine leaning.
- Sound recording is not possible. A Class 10 or above SDHC/SDXC card is required.
- Image crop in Active Mode. Active Mode is not available when recording at frame rates of 120 (100) fps, including S&Q_
- A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC card is required for XAVC S format movie recording. I-IHS speed Class 3 or higher is required for 100 Mbps recording.
- Frame rates are 1-120fps (NTSC) or 1-100fps (PAL)
- In-camera movie playback is in the horizontal position. Whether or not movies are displayed in the vertical position on an external device may depend on the particular device.
- Please use the latest version.
- When shooting stills, eleven effects are available. Not available when shooting in Intelligent Auto mode.
- Wi-Fi does not work during interval shooting.
- Set to movie mode and select "USB Streaming" from Menu before you connect to compatible devices.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1/macOS 10.13 - 10.15, macOS 11.0. Please refer to the Sony website, or contact customer support for information regarding support on upcoming Xperia TU smartphones. Compatibility with other smartphones depends on manufacturers' specifications. A commercially available USB cable and/or terminal adaptor may be used to connect to equipment with a USB Type-C port.
- Continuous recording time for movies.
- CIPA standards.
- Supported in Catalyst Browse/Prepare Version 2020.1 or later Image stabilization metadata that can be used by Catalyst is generated when using a Sony E-mount lens with the camera's optical image stabilization set to [OFF] or [Active].
- Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
© 2021 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony, the Sony logo, the Alpha logo, Exmor and BIONZ X are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.