Sony's E-mount lenses for demanding videographers
Sony’s lenses and cameras, the best combination for video shooting
High resolution and frame rates, remote setups, and handheld shooting have made autofocus and stabilization ever more important for videographers, and Sony has jointly optimized the designs of lenses and cameras to meet their demands. See the advantages of using Sony’s E-mount lenses in the video.
HOT NEW PRODUCTS
- Please refer to the Sony support site for compatibility information.
- Compatible cameras only. Angle of view and image quality may change slightly when this feature is turned on. Please refer to the Sony support page for compatibility information. https://www.sony.net/dics/breathing/#11
- Available only when shooting movies. Slight image crop in Active Mode. "Standard" setting recommended for focal lengths of 200 mm or longer.
- Supported in Catalyst Browse/Prepare Version 2020.1 or later.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- For information about the external power supply bundled with the product (when applicable), please refer to the link regarding information on ecodesign requirements for external power supplies in accordance with the COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2019/1782 of 1 October 2019 laying down ecodesign requirements for external power supplies pursuant to Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Commission Regulation (EC) No 278/2009 https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/eco/environmental-management